Wednesday 6 April 2016

A Coastal Touch by Molly Frey Design


I love the rustic touches Molly Frey has incorporated into this newly constructed beach house. Traditional style architecture gives this home a timeless feel, and Molly's interior design is a welcoming addition.

I believe that the entrance to a home should make a statement, an introduction to who you are and what your home is about. It should be welcoming and interesting like the entrance above. Molly of Molly Frey Design has made a statement with a bold timber console and added some elegance with the circular mirror. Other items add further interest. The rustic basket gives a relaxed look, baskets can be a great way of hiding shoes, I actually use one under the small hall table in my entrance way but getting people to use it is another story. If you have limited space then a narrow console such as this is a great option.

Unfortunately there are no images of the bedroom, however I am sure you will enjoy the kitchen and living spaces and a peep of a bathroom.


I hope you've enjoyed this lovely home, I especially love the hall console and when I finally move into my beach house (down the track), I would like something similar. Of course you don't have to live near the beach to incorporate this style into your home. If you would like to see more of Molly Frey Design, please visit their website (link at the top of the page).


If you want to try to incorporate the coastal look in your home, you may want to read the following posts:






Enjoy your week, we seem to be having an Indian summer in Auckland so I am soaking up the last of the sun before winter is upon us.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.