Saturday 3 October 2015

Interior Spaces to Love - Week 5

1. Photography Caroline Lima - Tour this home at the end of the post

I'm sorry for limited posts this week but I spent a few days away in the seaside suburb of Papamoa in Tauranga, I hope to share news soon about my trip, meanwhile, here are this weeks Interior spaces to love. 

This weeks selection includes a link to tour the house above, so don't miss the rest of Emily Clark's gorgeous home (link at the end of this post).


 2. Above - This beautiful bookcase invites you into its space. The Saville II cabinet is from  Ebanista
3. Above: I have a big crush at the moment on barn doors - Interior design by Tillman Long Interiors
4. Checks are classic, black and white are more masculine but soft blues are very feminine with a classic, country look - Design by Leta Austin Foster
5. Above: Mustard is not a colour I would incorporate into my home but it really does add a touch of spring to this bedroom
6. Above: There is not one thing I don't like about this space. I love symmetry, antiques, painted floor boards and lots of light and this space has it all
7. Who wants to look at the back of a sofa, the design of this console is perfect for disguising the entire back of the sofa

Image sources: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7


 Images via my Spaces to Love Pinterest Board where you can view many more spaces I love.  

Have a lovely weekend





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.